Computers of South Dublin household clients can count on solutions to software and network problems to be clearly explained as they are solved. COSD Clients benefit financially and productively from this educational approach because they learn to fix computer problems on their own, instead of relying upon repeated technician visits.
Benefits of a personal approach to computer repair
- By arranging software repairs in the home instead of dropping the "faulty equipment" at the nearest computer repair shop, individuals and families can express their preferences in the course of achieving a solution.
- An in-home visit allows wireless and broadband connections, printing and personal devices to be checked to the householder's satisfaction… which is impossible to do from the repair shop.
Inventory of computer repair and support services
- Virus removal & software problems fixed on the spot
- Set up new desktop and laptop computers
- Add computer components (printers, scanners, etc...)
- Transfer data from retired or damaged computers
- Reinstalling (reimaging) Windows to extend the useful life of a PC
- Data recovery: retrieving inaccessible data & resetting passwords
- Broadband router installation & troubleshooting, including wireless problems
- Internet access problems (web sites don't work as expected)
- Sales consultations to choose & purchase new computers, printers & monitors at unbeatable prices
- All software installations: especially Microsoft Office / LibreOffice, free anti-virus, and content filtering
Not Windows? Not a problem... Apple Mac software and network support is provided for COSD clients, with Linux also gaining in popularity.
Question: Why don't you fix, or sell, computer hardware?
- COSD identifies hardware problems on-site and helps clients arrange repair from a partner company that specialises in the appropriate type of computer hardware repair.
- When equipment must be replaced, COSD provides an in-person consultation to rapidly obtain new & improved hardware over the Internet at substantially lower prices than the Dublin retail market.
How to get started
Your call to COSD arranges a senior consulting technician to visit your home or home office at a time of your choosing, generally within 24 hours and often on the same business day. Repair consultations are billed by the amount of time spent, with no call-out charges for the Dublin south city area (see COSD Home for coverage regions).
- If you're having a home computer crisis: call the support number 01 669 7023
- Contact COSD for a free email consultation about our computer repair & support services
- Read on to Your home office
- Last Updated: 06 October 2012